Sunday, June 24, 2012

Apples and Peanut Butter



I use to hate apples. Then as I got older, the only way I'd eat them or any fruit was if someone cut them up for me. Now that I'm a mom, I'm kind of the one stuck having to do the cutting.  Apples have since totally grown on me, my preferred ones being the green ones. 


Here's a simple and tasty idea.... you really can't get a bad snack out of apples, peanut butter, granola and raisins.


Turn the apple on its side and slice even pieces.
Cut the core out (this apple barely had much to cut), and then spreading peanut butter on each slice. Follow it with granola (I used Kashi Cereal) and raisins.  Yum!



Let me not even pretend that it stayed put in this leaning tower pose. It was the most non-cooperative apple ever and the whole thing toppled over a second after this photo was shot. And no it didn't topple over like you see here.  That would be too fancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment