(Adapted from Spoon Fork Bacon)
Ham, egg AND cheese... all in a loaf of bread? Yes Yes Yes!
There's so many ways you could go with this idea but we'll keep it to the basics today. But seriously, the possibilities are endless. Think bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc..etc..etc..
Lets just jump right into it because there's not really much else to say about it other than its delicious and my non fancy self secretly felt a little fancy when I pulled it out of the oven and served it up.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* this is based on how many I made. Adjust according to how many you want to eat!
- 4 small baguettes. (you can use hoagie rolls)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (you can use milk instead)
- 1 cup diced ham (I just grabbed the sliced deli sandwich ham and chopped it up)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 2 scallions (sliced thin)
- Salt, pepper